Welcome to the ICS Online Call Logging System. Instead of phoning the Expert Desk, you may now use the Online Call Logging System to directly log all your calls. This service replaces the Expert Desk e-mail facility.
If you have previously logged a call with the ICS Expert Desk your profile will be available in our Call Logging database and you will be able to log a call online.
The username is your Staff Number and the Initial Password is welcome.
If it returns the following error "User staff number not found", this means that your information is not on our system. You will need to contact the ICS Expert Desk on EXT. 4000 in order for a consultant to create your profile.
You will be presented with the following screen.
- Enter your Staff number as the Username and welcome as the initial password
- Click on the login button
- To change the Initial Password, click on "Account Information" which is at the top right hand corner of the screen, then choose edit and type in a new password in the password dialog box and retype the password in the confirm password dialog box. On completion click "Submit"
- Please take the time to ensure that your contact details are correct. If your details need updating click on "Account Information" which is at the top right hand corner of the screen and then choose "edit" to update your profile. On completion click "Submit".
- Click on "new issue".
- Enter a brief but clear description of your query/problem in the "Description" field.
- Please note the reference number on the top left hand corner.
- Click on submit when complete.